You can apply for a fair trader account in one of four ways:
- Complete the online application and order form on this page.
- Call 0191 497 3999 when you have your first order ready and we can register your account over the phone.
- Call us on 0191 497 3999 and we’ll send you a pack in the post containing a current catalogue, application form, order form and terms and conditions.
- Download an application form, fill in your details and send to us with your first order. We must receive your first order with your application to set up your account. You can return the application and order form to: Traidcraft, Kingsway, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0NE or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We must receive your first order with your application to be able to set up your account. Browse the current Traidcraft product range here or Request a catalogue here.
- It is not possible to set up an account via our online store but you can view Traidcraft’s full product range.
- We will aim to contact you within one working day of receiving your application to confirm your account. If you do not hear back, please contact us on 0191 497 3999.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Please be aware that we may carry out credit checks.
Terms and Conditions:
- £500 credit limit with optional invoice facility. Payment must be received within 30 days of invoice date.
- Delivery in 3 working days.
- Postage and packing FREE on first order and on ALL subsequent orders over £40 after discount (usual p&p charge £4.99 per order).
- 10% discount on foods & groceries and 15% on all other products (some exclusions apply).
- 20% discount on FIRST ORDERS over £300 at catalogue price
- In return, we ask that you aim to buy at least £500 worth of Traidcraft goods a year from us.
- Traidcraft has an insurance scheme which covers you for goods obtained directly from us, subject to conditions. For further information consult the Fair Trader Handbook you’ll receive with your first order.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with the goods you receive, simply return them within 14 days for a full refund. Due to hygiene regulations, food products and earrings cannot be returned to Traidcraft. Our no-quibble guarantee applies and your statutory rights are not affected. See our online shop for our full returns policy.